Junior Leadership Team
Our Junior Leadership Team is our school council. One child from each class is elected through a strict and tense voting process after conducting a speech to their class. The children elected attend JLT meetings and hold class meetings, in which opinions and ideas across the school are shared. JLT members have the opportunity to share their ideas with the School Leadership Team. The JLT also are called upon to collect ideas for new opportunities and design ideas within the school environment. Our responsible team each have a lime green and purple tie, which make them easy to spot. They also have blazers to wear on formal occasions. Our current JLT members are:
Lincoln, Lucas, Jacob J, Ciaran, Kayden, Eva, Emma, Bernie, Harriet T, Leo, Mason, and Max
Quotes from previous JLT members
- Noah – I think JLT was fun because we got to discuss our ideas and share them with each other.
- Oscar – I loved getting the school to be even better.
- Aisha – I loved being able to help other people who needed help and support as this gave me a great sense of pride.
- Rebecca – I liked helping others and making sure they were alright.
- Lily – I enjoyed helping to support charities
- Ano – I loved getting pizza at the end of yearto reward us for all our hard work
- Ava – I loved being part of JLT because I love getting to help and look after people
- Toby– I really enjoyed going to JLT meetings
- Sophie– I really liked spending time with some different people to those I usually play with.